Om innhold i denne bloggen

Alt innhold er underlagt åndsverkloven. Kopiering skal ikke foregå uten samtykke fra bloggeier.

fredag 14. juni 2013

Photo Art Friday, June 14th

Keywords: "Dreamy" and "Ethereal"
Some time has passed since last Photo Art Friday and its a joy to participate again. 
Thank you, Bonnie.
I read the tips about saving and markind along the way. 
I regret to say, I forgot. So all I have, is the final result.


I started out with a picture of an appleblossom, altered the light to get the sky and the blossom to stand forward.
I added a texture of my own called "lerret" (woven cloth") faded as much as needed.
Added an other layer called "maske" (mask) and faded, this is one of my own and finaly added Buddha in the right lower corner.

All was done in Photoscape. If you want to look at more of this Photo Art, you will find it here.




11 kommentarer:

  1. Love your colour scheme and the light and airy feel to this piece.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you. I like to try out, unfortunately I for get to save and mark. But, that's just like me :)

      Slett
  2. Very nice piece. Your texture is great and when you enlarge the photo you get to see more of the lovely details.

    SvarSlett
  3. oh this is lovely!!

    I used to try to remember what I DO when I digitally fiddle, and then I just stopped. it's the process I love and it's almost BEcome unconscious.

    you've made BEautimous art!!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you. I agree, the process is a joyride. Sometimes I don't care about the result. But fiddeling - that's great.

      Slett
  4. Thank you. I've acived my goal :)

    SvarSlett
  5. Ethereal and intriguing!! Thanks for describing your process.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. My pleasure. Thank you fro kind words.

      Slett
  6. Beautiful piece! It has such a quiet, peaceful feel to it.

    SvarSlett